Couto Homes Opportunities
Welcome to the Couto Homes Opportunities page. Here you will find a few ways to join our team. We will feature current employment opportunities with our company on this page. Please feel free to submit your resume by clicking the Employment Opportunity link below.
Construction Superintendent: Responsible for producing high quality homes through efficient management of trades, inspectors and suppliers. Coordinates the various aspects of the construction process while maintaining high standards and integrity. Acts as the primary representative of company regarding construction matters to homeowner. Conducts on-site meetings with homeowner to Ensure homes are being built per customer specifications and selections Ensures the highest quality home with the highest quality service at the best value, while staying in budget and providing a calm, relaxed, fun building experience for the homeowner.
- Minimum 3 years residential construction experience
- Strong Customer Service and communication skills required, both oral and written
- Good knowledge and clear understanding of contracts, plans, specifications, construction methods, materials and regulations. Includes knowledge of all trades and scopes of work
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to successfully manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to problem solve and resolve issues as they arise
If you are a contractor or supplier that is looking for business, you can click the Business Connections link below. Please tell us a little about yourself, your company, what you have to offer and a way to contact you.
Thank you, we appreciate hearing from you.